EVRI® offers services to support your Form I-9 Compliance Program.
We specialize in I-9 audits, training, records management and program development.
Form I-9 compliance is every employer's responsibility. Your goal is our goal - to feel confident and secure that your Company's compliance procedures meet expanding federal I-9 standards.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain longstanding relationships with clients, and provide high levels of client satisfaction.
- Proven track record of vastly improving and maintaining I-9 compliance programs for client organizations.
- Extraordinary high client ratings for providing stellar customer service.
- 100% success rate of I-9 government inspections and audits with its client companies.
- Corporate knowledge and expertise that is highly sought after for seminars and guest speaking engagements by both private organizations and government-sponsored programs.
For more information on what's around the corner and how we may be of service, click here to learn more about how an I-9 Audit by EVRI can help you.
Contact us and we'll be happy to assist you with immediate solutions.
ICE and other federal agencies have a primary directive to escalate the number of Form I-9 investigations. EVRI has conducted hundreds of audits for a large variety of companies.
With reduced staff and escalating work, companies are looking for cost-effective outsource solutions so employees can focus on the company’s primary business goals. EVRI can manage your I-9 Program for you. We track new hires, terminations and employees with temporary work authorization. EVRI has the document forensic expertise to consult on document validity.
The essence of establishing "good faith compliance" to compliment your current compliance initiatives is awareness and the ability to educate your staff. EVRI has created several training packages that cover a wide variety of topics targeted to your specific I-9 training needs. Training is available on-site, through customized webinars and telephone conferencing.
E-Verify® is a system operated by DHS in partnership with the SSA to electronically verify the employment eligibility of newly hired employees. Recent State and Federal laws are now mandating that certain employers use E-Verify® to verify work eligibility. EVRI is a designated E-Verify® Employer Agent that can assist with and administrate your E-Verify® program.
A comprehensive electronic form processing and data management program that allows for electronic signature and storage.